Booking and Payment Policy
- 20% is required to secure a booking within 7 days of confirmation and it is non-refundable.
- The balance of the total booking amount is payable 60 days before arrival.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer. We do accept credit card payment, but due to Ecuador’s banking laws we need a “Signature on file” document, as well as a 6% fee. No transfer or bank handling levies are included in our rates.
- Out Nomad reserves the right to cancel bookings should stipulated policies not be met.
- It is essential and a condition of booking with Out Nomad, that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover you before, during and after your trip. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you or any member of your party before, during or after your trip as a consequence of inappropriate or insufficient travel insurance being purchased.
- Cancellation of booking must be in writing. Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification.
- Cancellation of booking after confirmation will immediately incur a fee of 10% of total booking amount.
- Cancellation of booking at 120 days prior to arrival will incur a fee of 20% of total booking amount
- Cancellation of booking at 60 days prior to arrival will incur a fee of 100% of total booking amount.
- Cancellation fees will automatically be discounted from deposits.
- Rates / quotes do not include any medical, travel or personal insurance cover.
- Itineraries may be subject to change due to Galapagos National Park regulations, weather conditions, or force majeure.